Search This Blog

Friday, January 7, 2011

English go rotten

The last 5days had been quite a bench mark for some people including myself. After 5 and a half years dedicating ourselves in learning and benefiting English for our daily usage and also for our career sake, things turn out to be quite a disaster when we start to open our mouth.

The use of article is no more relevant and yet to be acknowledge anymore as if it was the least important aspect in the language. Who to be blame? Well actually none other than yourself frankly. Praise to Almighty that he gave me brain to realize that I am as worse as a teen that is just starting to know the language rather than a guy who already known the language for quite sometimes. I really need to rethink my decision on educating others with my situation at the moment. Maybe it is true that I need to be more into the language in future rather than knowing what is inside the language. Practicing it would be one of the way that would lead to my realization of how corrupted my English usage.

The last 3 days, my colleague had been a disgrace to the class society as he had been using the language without any articles. That shows how insensitive he is towards the language that he had been uttering all this while. Living in others hard work could be the reason for this to happen to him. Supremacy that he had achieved all this while was actually thanks to this one person that had been suffering physically and emotionally dedicating herself by doing and clearing the path for him hence putting where he is now.


This is one of the factors that contribute to the students corruption. Well, frankly it is not just about him. I am too need to be more aware of these things although I did not have any 'assistant' towards where I am right now yet I should be more just to know and use the language. Educating students is not an easy work. You are carving their potential and 'obsession' towards learning and appreciating the language. Clearly, there is still a lot to be consumed in order to be at the level of good in the language. There is a need to be sensitive upon emitting the language out of yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment